Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Quickie of a Quilt

 I spent an evening piecing this quick quilt top for Little Man.  Since the fabric is a very large scale fabric, I just cut it into strips, and I really love how it turned out.  It was a fun quilt to piece and also to quilt because of the size.  But then it sat and sat on a table waiting for binding.  I don't know why I procrastinated like crazy when it came to the binding.  I even made the binding and didn't attach it for months. I traveled to Montana twice with my sewing machine and quilt in tow, hoping to finish it there and give it to him. But each time he napped, I was busy with other things. However, now it's ready to give to Little Man for many, many afternoon naps and bedtime snuggles.  
 
Quickie Quilt
 
 
Three quilts: One for Little Man and the other two are for his babysitter's little boys.  For each quilt I used a different secondary fabrics but the same main fabric.   

Size: 42 x 51. Pieced and quilted by myself.  

Mommy and Little Man in Montana

Gee, I miss them!  

Peace and Harmony,
Diana




1 comment:

  1. THey are all so cute! How could they choose who gets what?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!